Sunday 19 July 2009

Hello, its your worst blogger here, you know the one who doesn't blog! Admittedly I have been very busy with the end of term, PTA summer fayre, helping with Sam and Jakes end of playschool term trip, plus the cat had his 'nads off' at the vets!

I'm currently writing this whilst trying to be calm and collected, listening to Jack Johnson while the kids work their way through a long list of chores, I'm sick of having the conversation that starts with "if you dont make so much mess, I wont make you clear it up..." and ends with me screaming, "get your bums off the sofa and MOVE!" little tired of hearing 'can i have?' when we are only a few days into the summer holidays. I have to pack to go to Camp Bestival this weekend and if they want clean clothes... which might not be happening, the clean clothes, not the trip, washing keep coming out smelling like rubber, you know how it smells when the vacuum rubber band goes? I'm sure its not a good sign and its just what I dont need!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!