Monday 9 February 2009

After another 'blizzard' in which Lolly got left behind by the school bus at school and had to spend the night at a friends, (cant talk any more about it or my blood pressure goes up and my desire to kill the driver increases...) the weather has turned to rain, endless amounts of the cold wet stuff. As I dont own a car and walk everywhere I have a succession of coats drying above the radiator in the hallway, I always remember, unlike my children, to put my hat and coat on the radiator too otherwise they are wet and cold when its time to go out again. You think after weeks of this weather my kids would remember that gloves do not dry if stuffed in coat pockets? nope. nor do they remember that the floor is not a place to keep things, that wrappers do not magically fly to the bin nor can plates get themselves into the dishwasher, towels can not slide themselves up onto the radiators to dry and dirty washing can not make its own way to the laundry room. ho-hum, not getting stressed. much. and breathe...!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sighing. Liv never puts her things on the radiator either...

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!