Sunday 9 August 2009

cat came back within a few minutes of the tuna being put out, I'm the hero of the neighbourhood! Still think I can smell tuna several showers and baths later...

Its sunday morning, I'm waiting for the children to raise themselves out of bed and tidy up the mess they made of the dining room, strictly speaking Lolly wasnt here, the kids she babysits for all decided to come here and build a large den with Dumpling which involved all of my blankets, it didnt get cleared up, the dog slept in it so its all furry now, Lolly got paid for sitting with their dog and watching tv while I repeatedly said 'can you stop shouting, you're all in the same room!' Lolly came home and offered me the money for babysitting as although she was present, there were no kids there, all destroying my house!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Why is it that the tuna smell is so persistent?

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!