Wednesday 12 August 2009

In a bad mood

Lollys dad, wife and kids are over from abroad to visit, its all very fine and dandy to anyone who saw us but I hate it. Lolly is going out shopping with them today and while I hope they buy her things she needs I'm in a stinking mood about it. I bring her up for 15 years and they swan in once a year and play happy families.

cat and dog have fleas no matter how much I spray them, the carpets, 90 degree wash everything, I hear its flea season and everytime they go in the garden they pick up more from where the foxes and hedgehogs have been, great. For some reason fleas dont like me, probably the amount of garlic tablets I take but they love dumpling and he keeps running screaming to me as a tiny black dot jumps up his arm. Makes me feel dirty and not in the good way to know there are bugs in my house! Still trying to get rid of dumplings nits, sorry if this post is making you itch, think how it makes me feel I'm here! Lolly and I came to the conclusion that if she ever got nits then the heat from her GHDs would kill them, 240 degree, so she is currently straightening his hair!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!