Friday 14 September 2007

I know I promised I'd blog more once the children were back at school but i wasnt counting on them coming down with a bug within a few days of returning! So they are both padding around in their pyjamas, looking pale and green, clutching their tummys, even the dog threw up this morning, I've anti-bac-ed every surface in the house, I dont want to be ill!

Been quiet for a few days as someone who I thought was very close to me betrayed my trust in them and in doing so put my children in danger. I'm not going to go too much into it now as its a bit too fresh but will blog about it when its over I hope.

And I must thank Kate and Kimberly for 'big up-ing' me! Thanks guys, it means a lot xxx

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!