Sunday 25 May 2008

Better

I went out, the sun shined all day despite the weather forcast saying the opposite (?)Town by the sea which is near where I live was wonderfully quiet because the forcast was rain, we bought take aways, sat in the gardens and ate it, walked at that slow pace you only do when relaxed and in the summer, we went to the museum, took photos in the garden of the museum, Lolly nearly accidently stole a postcard, she walked around the whole place with it in her hand because she thought they were free! (we gave it back) we bought ice creams, walked somne more, went to a few shops and then caught the bus home. We then went to my mums and drove out to another place by the sea and walked the dogs for another few hours, bliss.We're now at my mums drinking wine and bbq-ing, the stress of this morning has long gone, dissolved in the wine... x

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!