Sunday 25 May 2008

Yeh, Yeh , I know I actually have to blog to be considered a blogger but I have a cold, my period and have been in one hell of a bad mood, didnt help that Maria has been talking about good sex when I’ve only had mediocre sex once in the past three years. I’m turning into an old woman, drying up as we speak, I’d rather potter round with my chickens than party it up, I was so relieved when my night out on friday was cancelled, couldnt think of any thing worse than going to a loud pub to meet desperate single men or horny married ones. Friends tell me I should do my hair, get my tightest clothes on and get out there more...but I dont want to, and I dont want to find a man. or a woman. am I weird or wrong that I dont feel anything any more for the opposite sex. I have a sex drive. I can deal with that myself! Excuse this post if its just drivel, I’m sweating with fever here, flu-y fever not sexy fever!

Its bank holiday here and then half term so kids are sat around in pyjamas, bickering and generally driving me insane. Everything I told them off for yesterday is back exactly the same this morning. I’m not even going to list it because my blood pressure rises and my head starts to pound. Its going to be a long week if it carrys on raining...

Right, I'm going to get off my but and get out of the house, I dont care where, I just cant sit around listening to the kids sniping at each other whilst littering the lounge with crumbs and crisp packets...wish me luck, I might be bringing them back by the scruff of their necks and locking them in the shed!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!