Saturday, 16 August 2008
Our pet chicken, Cookie was badly injured by the fox last night, he grabbed her and I got her back off him, I aint afaid of no varmint... but her insides were hanging out the back end, I hoped she might pass away in her sleep of shock but she was still alive this morning so our hunter neighbour, RAF guy who keeps ducks himself despatched her quickly. Realy upset me as we hatched her ourselves and was a real character, I cant tell the three youngest chickens apart yet I could write you a page about Cookie. Will miss her very much.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- One glass of wine....
- I know, I'm neglecting to blog much at the moment,...
- RIP Cookie
- Its August, I live in Britain, so, you guessed it,...
- With the washing machine now able to get rid of t...
- My washing machine outlet pipe blocked, I cleaned ...
- We’re leaving today and I haven’t blogged once ab...
- ▼ August (7)