Saturday 16 August 2008

RIP Cookie


Our pet chicken, Cookie was badly injured by the fox last night, he grabbed her and I got her back off him, I aint afaid of no varmint... but her insides were hanging out the back end, I hoped she might pass away in her sleep of shock but she was still alive this morning so our hunter neighbour, RAF guy who keeps ducks himself despatched her quickly. Realy upset me as we hatched her ourselves and was a real character, I cant tell the three youngest chickens apart yet I could write you a page about Cookie. Will miss her very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry.
my oldest left yesterday, back to marine officers basic school in quantico, and my youngest leaves to start college tomorrow, so i was already trying not to start crying.

v

Maria said...

RIP Cookie.....

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!