Saturday, 22 November 2008
My sister is having her baby and its taking along time, 3-4 cms dilated but not going any where fast, my niece is staying with me while she goes back and forth to the hospital, baby was due 3 days ago so it will be any time now, so I have a sulky 14 year old, a jealous grumpy 7 year old and my already highly strung and prone to tantrums 5 year old niece, I'm a little tired and frazzled whilst being excited and nervous for my sister, she has a great birth with my niece but was rushed into surgery afterwards with a 'boggy' uterus and some retained afterbirth I think? I dont think theres any reason why it would happen again?
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- She's here!
- If you were expecting newborn baby photos then sor...
- I won an award, my first!
- My sister is having her baby and its taking along ...
- Back on my feet, a little tired and trying to catc...
- And I recovered from the flu to go down with a gas...
- I'm sick, horribly sick, sore throat, earache, ra...
- I'm sick. Its a cold but the cold bit isn't too ba...
- ▼ November (8)