I'm sick. Its a cold but the cold bit isn't too bad, the sore throat is the worst bit, but I'm shivery and dizzy and feel like I'm going to throw up. I spent two disorientated hours under two duvets this afternoon feeling like I was in a blizzard, every movement let cold air in somewhere from the edge of the duvet and the shaking would start all over again, blleaagghhhhh!
Doesn't help that the weather is awful here, driving, stinging rain, a bitter wind and so cold, OK its may 2 or 3 degrees C but to us, that's cold! Had to brave it to go to town to get dog food and other necessities but came home to find stupid chickens had not had the sense to walk back in the coop but were standing in the rain, so despite my temperature, I rounded them up, gave them extra food, water and straw and locked them up for the night, I looked green with blue tinges by the time I made it inside and stripped off my wet clothes, things I do for chickens who are either not laying or eating their own eggs again...!
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- She's here!
- If you were expecting newborn baby photos then sor...
- I won an award, my first!
- My sister is having her baby and its taking along ...
- Back on my feet, a little tired and trying to catc...
- And I recovered from the flu to go down with a gas...
- I'm sick, horribly sick, sore throat, earache, ra...
- I'm sick. Its a cold but the cold bit isn't too ba...
- ▼ November (8)