Tuesday 3 March 2009

severe back ache and therefore headache, painkillers making me woozy, grumpy, constipated and windy, I'm not a whole lot of fun!

After a few beautiful days of sunshine and spring weather, the cold and rain in back, its great for the garden as all my new bulbs and grass shoots come up but not so good for walking the kids to school and back, I'm walkingthe neighbours children home from school each day and having another child till teatime on Fridays for the extra money, its not much but helps to have some disposable income.

I so need to do a weekly shop today but the weather is so horrible I cant face it, so I have enough change for a chinese take away and I'll get bread, milk and squash on the way home from tonights PTA meeting.

Ho-hum, I feel like I'm working really hard and getting nothing done again, I'm not depressed, but in years gone by I would have been with things the way they are. The older I get the more I'm able to take things on the chin, get on with it and know I wont always feel like this, I can always see the light on the other side of grey miserable days!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!