Wednesday 3 June 2009

Having a very productive day, am a little hyped on caffiene which helps! I dont take it very much as too much makes me jittery but a Pro-plus when I've got a busy day can really help, I've cleaned the kitchen and mopped all the floors, washing is in the machine, on the line and some is fluffing in the dryer. I'm hoping my new carpet cleaner will arrive today so I can shampoo the carpets!

Had a good PTA meeting last night, its allways going to be a lot of strong headed women and a bit of a power battle but you just have to bite your tongue and take it with a very large pinch of salt! I've sent emails to my daughters dance group inviting them to perform at the summer fayre, the local radio station inviting them to come and broadcast, I've put up notices at the school reminding everyone about the planning meeting on tuesday at the pub, I've got to go and buy yellow t-shirts for everyone to wear at the fayre, I want to iron transfer PTA across the back like FBI but no one elses wants it! We have yellow badges that I designed and ordered to identify us and if the guy who does the PA each year thanks just one person of the PTA for 'single handly organising the event' I will kill him! We dont do this for the fame but nice if we all get the acknowledgement of how much time and energy we have put into it!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!