Sunday, 31 May 2009
Weathers still good here so we took the dogs out for a very long walk, Dumpling pedalled his go-kart, his legs are going to ache in the morning! The teenagers, my daughter and sister went to the fair, £5 gets you and armband for unlimited rides for 2 hours, considering each ride is £2.50 each its an amazing deal. I did the same for Dumpling a few days ago when his nanna visited, he only likes the small rides both its so worth it!
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- Weathers still good here so we took the dogs out f...
- I'm a hopeless blogger, I dont have the patience t...
- Busy bank holiday weekend, been out every day. Rug...
- On the mend
- I've have never seen anyone suffer from chronic fa...
- Lolly...ambulance...4 hours in hospital...wouldnt ...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2008 (107)