Friday 29 May 2009

I'm a hopeless blogger, I dont have the patience to write posts even though my thought processes read like blog posts! In reality it just an easy way of keeping a blog roll! I find it hard to concentrate when this house is always so busy, dog barking, love bird tweeting ( I just got out of my chair and checked on said bird as he was so quiet and its ok, he has his head tucked under his wing and his fast asleep) the kids with their never ending "mu-um". Its family life but I still feel I never get anything done to completion, maybe I'd be bored if I did?

But the weather is nice here, we've done lots of fun stuff but I'm really low on funds, I had to walk into town today to pay some money in the bank and beg that they didnt charge me for going a few pounds over my overdraft. I then got home and checked my balance online and realsied that it still wasnt going to be enough to cover what comes out this weekend, I've 'accidently' cancelled a direct debit and will ring the company on Tuesday and apologise, and set it up again. I just cant make my money last all week, I keep cutting down and down and still we're struggling, too much week left at the end of the money!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!