Thursday, 7 May 2009
Chloes very poorly, we had another set of blood tests at the hospital today that were urgently rushed through, full scale glandular fever, liver problems and her bloods not clotting properly. She started having nosebleeds last night which was the first sign that there are complications. She will very probably get jaundice and if she starts to bruise or nose bleed again I have to rush her to hospital. We're seeing the Doctor first thing in the morning if she isnt already in hospital to see where we go from here. Chloes not really aware of whats going on as she is so ill and 'out of it'.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- Weathers still good here so we took the dogs out f...
- I'm a hopeless blogger, I dont have the patience t...
- Busy bank holiday weekend, been out every day. Rug...
- On the mend
- I've have never seen anyone suffer from chronic fa...
- Lolly...ambulance...4 hours in hospital...wouldnt ...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2008 (107)