Saturday, 9 May 2009
On the mend
None of the worst case scenario symptoms or problems have arisen and Lolly is staying awake for longer, eating more and looking more herself, she even washed her hair and put on make up today. We went to the shops, I borrowed a wheel chair from a friend who has ME, Lolly wouldn't ride in it but it was good to know it was there if she needed it, in fact its probably what kept her going. But she came home, went straight to bed and is sound asleep. She wants to do the last few days of her work experience placement next week and although she is feeling better, I don't think she will be able to physically do it.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- Weathers still good here so we took the dogs out f...
- I'm a hopeless blogger, I dont have the patience t...
- Busy bank holiday weekend, been out every day. Rug...
- On the mend
- I've have never seen anyone suffer from chronic fa...
- Lolly...ambulance...4 hours in hospital...wouldnt ...
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2008 (107)