Monday 4 May 2009

I've have never seen anyone suffer from chronic fatigue and exhaustion before, always thought it was people who were run down and tired and more lacking in enthusiasm than energy. Lolly is over the major illness part, her temp is down and she is on the road to recovery but its difficult to see her struggle to do the most basic things, she cant stand long enough to shower and wash her hair, she takes minutes just to walk downstairs, even lifting her arms to eat is a struggle. I'm hoping to hire a motorised wheelchair tomorrow to take her out for a few hours, I can see this developing into depression if I dont encourage her. I'm sure she will recover fully given time and rest but we're looking at weeks or months rather than days. I've never known anyone have glandular fever before but she is a text book case from what I've been reading on the web. She was due to start work experience on the farm tomorrow, maybe they will let her work there at the next school holiday if she is strong enough.

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!