Dumpling threw up sick with blood in it yesterday afternoon, rang to GP who said take him to to A&E at the hospital, who said take him straight to the ward where after an hour of laying in a bed , he threw up all over the floor, again with streaks of blood. He also blew the blood vessels in his eyes which became bloodshot. He didnt look a pretty sight, grey, sunken bloodshot eyes and generally miserable. Temp was 102 again, so they kept us in overnight to be monitored. He wasnt sick again and his temp came down so we are home, I am zombie-like from staying up most of the nigth to watch him, was terrified he might be sick in his sleep. I havnt showered in over 24 hours, cant decide whether to nap first or not! Lolly has this bug too, more days off school, which they will not be happy about, already had a letter home that she has been absent a lot, yes I know, she isnt truenting, she is home sick under my care!
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- Meet Fwankie..
- The chickens are no more. Sunday morning was spent...
- Tired and grumpy and no patience to blog properly,...
- Dumpling is home from school still but just sneezi...
- Bleauughhh! Dumpling threw up sick with blood in ...
- I have put my back out something crazy, I'm typing...
- Horrible morning, fox attacked our chickens again,...
- ▼ December (8)