Sunday 2 December 2007

I have put my back out something crazy, I'm typing this very stiffly and Dumpling has a fever of 102, he made a very nice hot water bottle last night, I think he hasnt been out of my arms since about 4pm yesterday, he wants to be held when ill but is lovely but at six years old, he's a little heavy on a back thats already seen better days! Plus I had to keep pulling my dead arms out from under him all night which only caused him to fling himslef sleepily back around me and set me up for another body part to recieve no blood and turn heavy and painful! I think its a chest infection, he's coughing and sniffing and his breath could kill at 10 paces, but I will wait till the GPs surgery opens tomorrow morning rather than take him to the out of hours surgery at the hospital, with the state of the towns health at the moment, he's likely to come home with more illness that he arrived with!

1 comment:

Maria said...

That is a hard one. Having a sore back and a sick child who needs to be held....a very bad situation.

How are you and Lolly doing? Better?

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!