Sunday, 2 December 2007
I have put my back out something crazy, I'm typing this very stiffly and Dumpling has a fever of 102, he made a very nice hot water bottle last night, I think he hasnt been out of my arms since about 4pm yesterday, he wants to be held when ill but is lovely but at six years old, he's a little heavy on a back thats already seen better days! Plus I had to keep pulling my dead arms out from under him all night which only caused him to fling himslef sleepily back around me and set me up for another body part to recieve no blood and turn heavy and painful! I think its a chest infection, he's coughing and sniffing and his breath could kill at 10 paces, but I will wait till the GPs surgery opens tomorrow morning rather than take him to the out of hours surgery at the hospital, with the state of the towns health at the moment, he's likely to come home with more illness that he arrived with!
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- Meet Fwankie..
- The chickens are no more. Sunday morning was spent...
- Tired and grumpy and no patience to blog properly,...
- Dumpling is home from school still but just sneezi...
- Bleauughhh! Dumpling threw up sick with blood in ...
- I have put my back out something crazy, I'm typing...
- Horrible morning, fox attacked our chickens again,...
- ▼ December (8)