Friday 10 April 2009

We're going camping! Three days in the not so wilderness, in fact its quite luxurious! We'll have one socket for electric supply in the tent, a little fridge, blow up beds etc, my dad makes hur-rumph noises at me when we pack his van with stuff as he's ex army and his version of camping involves much much less and all fits in a small back pack!

I'm really pleased at how little the holiday is costing us, the tent was a present from a friend who had no more use for it, the blow up beds we bought at a car boot sale as was the water carrier, you be amazed what you can get second hand if you try. the only expensive things I bought was the lead for the electric and that has an almost 100% resale rate.

Looking froward to getting away from the day to day stresses and really being a family, theres bugger all to do there and thats kind of the point, spending days making our own fun, climbing, walking, looking for shells and fossils.

Will update you with photos, possibly during the trip if we can pick up a wifi signal, shh, dont tell my dad we're taking the laptop...

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!