Sunday 23 March 2008

Farmer Palmers!

Yesterday we took our yearly Easter trip to farmer palmers, last year if you remember we sat in the sun in t-shirts, wore suncream and ate ice cream, this year? It snowed during the Easter egg hunt! The wind had a wind chill factor of what felt like 20 below. Lolly wrapped her long scarf around her head in the end! But we had fun, the animals were very cute and we petted and fed and wished we could sneak them out under our coat


We spent a lot of time in the heated barn, only got a quick go on feeding the lambs as there were so many people huddled in there!
Lolly had to prove her age with her bus card as they wouldnt give us a childrens ticket for her, I felt so old...

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive