Monday 10 March 2008

I dont think I'm very well, I'm either sweating or shivering but thats all apart from a feeling of meloncholy but that may be just a come down from all the drugs I've had to take for this blasted neck spasm, I've had worse attacks before but never lasting as long as this.

Mostly I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for Lolly, she went to a bowling party on saturday afternoon, one of the presents was a foam ball which one of the bitchier girls decided to throw at Lollys head, Lolly has the same muscular condition as me and it made her neck hurt, she asked the girl to stop and was told she was a faker, yes , the times Lolly has had to go to school on crutches or a neck collar, the time spent in hospital, all for fun! They all go to a fast food outlet afterwards where the birthday girl buys 9 meals for the 10 girls present, Lolly swore, left, rang me and caught the bus home. Since then she had had bitchy texts and none of her friends have spoken to her today as they dont want the bitchy one giving them a hard time too. It makes me want to cry and then go and shake these girls. Bullying is horrible but its even worse when your friends stand back and let it happen becuase they dont want to get involved.

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive