Thursday 27 March 2008

We're going away for 3 days, its last minute and a free sort of holiday, friends of my dads who own a horse farm, the kids love, I tolerate it. We're taking our spoilt town pedigree pooch who has never seen a horse before, have no idea how he will interact with their dogs and worry that they will just let him out as they do with theirs, he wont last five minutes if they do which means I have to keep him on the lead for 3 days, fun-not. Trying to pack for 2 townie kids, my dad will making noises about how much stuff we take, he doesnt live with a menstruating teenager and a 6 year old with a bowel problem, so yes dad we do need all these clothes and toiletries and yes the dog does need his stuff and food if you dont want to listen to him bark all bloody weekend, can you tell I'm not exactly looking forward to this? I have to get neighbours to look after the chickens and worry the fox might bother them with no-one here during the day to chase them away, my mum is having the baby chicks who are not so small any more, quite noisy and a bit skittish, I dont think she will like it, why am I going away, this isnt relaxing...

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive