Monday 7 April 2008

Kids are back at school after the Easter holidays, love them dearly but 6 hours without hearing "muuuuuuum" is wonderful! Have cleaned the floors and they have stayed clean! washed up a pile of dishes and they didnt reapear within seconds! I am singing along to my mp4 player and no one is complaining (well the dog is howling in the corner with his paws over his ears but thats my singing for you!)

******************************************

Does anyone else hate deleting photos from their camera even though you know they are backed up on the computer? Deleting cutes pics of my kids makes me feel bad!

******************************************

We're having snow and sunshine here, very strange, never know what you are going to see when you look out of the window!

******************************************

I sent someone a big parcel of new baby stuff when she had her baby, didnt even get a text to say thanks, I know its a busy time but not even to acknowledge the parcel? pah...

******************************************

I've ordered some egg boxes so I can give away the extra eggs the chooks lay! Will have fun designing labels for them later, I wanted the multi coloured egg boxes but really couldnt justify the cost, amazing what you can order from the net these days!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Liv is on Spring break this week and already underfoot. And in one short month and a half, she will be home all summer.....

I know I am a baby, but good lord, all that time together wears on me.

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!