Tuesday 29 April 2008

For Tony



My teenage sister had her friend to stay at the weekend. Late in the night the friends father turned up and needed to see her, he has been on a transplant waiting list for some time and he had recieved the phone call to say that he had to leave straight away to travel to the hospital a few hundred miles away. So he woke up his daughter and hugged her and told her that he would be better after the operation and they could then do all the things that he couldnt do because of his illness. He went under the anasthetic thinking that this was his chance to be well again. The transplant failed, he bled out and died. His daughters sleepily said goodbye to him that night and now he has gone. Hug those close to you and tell people you love them before its too late. My heart aches for those girls.

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!