Tuesday 1 September 2009

wow its the first day of september, summer is over! We made the most of the bank holiday weekend, Jon and I went to a gig with friends on Friday night, shopping and lunch together on Saturday, friends party on the saturday, took dumpling swimming and water sliding on the sunday and a day festival in the town park yesterday. Jon going to work and me having children round to look after seems weird, surely we were on holiday forever?

Have done something really stupid, the children go back to school on monday 6th and I havnt bought a thing yet, and I dont have any money till Friday, so yes, on the weekend before schools go back here I'm going to try and find uniform and supplies...

1 comment:

Maria said...

We get a long weekend in a few days (Labor Day) and I can hardly wait...

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive