Thursday 7 February 2008

Dumpling has developed a passion for treasure maps after a friend brought one to school, so I thought I would make him some, I've had a great day of fun and learnt a lot from the net...
First print off either a proper map or a kiddy map or draw your own onto normal printer paper, tear the edges and soak in tea or coffee, blot on teatowels or kitchen paper, if in a hurry dry on a low oven setting but dont leave or you will forget and it will burst into flames! When dry burn along the edges with a candle/matches/gas hob and/or get some ink on a thin paintbrush and run along the edges with the paper horizontal and the brush vertical, it will seep into the torn edges very well, lastly brush the paper will cooking oil and blot well with kitchen paper, I promise it looks great and very real!

Will post a photo when batteries are charged!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!