Tuesday 17 June 2008


Dumpling goes to bed at around 8pm, note I said to bed and not to sleep, he's often awake when I come up to bed, he's quiet and resting but not asleep, he doesnt come downstairs or call for water or for me but he isnt sleeping! He has got by on not enough sleep for a while now, his teacher says he is fine in school, top of the class in fact but i know he's close to breaking, he got out of the shower this morning, I left him with a pile of clothes and told him to meet me downstairs for breakfast when he was dressed, this normally gives me enough time to get his cereal out, pack his lunch for school and if I hurry let the chickens out. this morning I did all the above and more and after repeated callings up the stairs proved fruitless, I went to find him. and found him. fast asleep on his bedroom floor under a towel! He is now sobbing into his cereal as he thinks hes slept all morning and has missed the register at school, tonight i think I may stay with him and stroke his back till he falls asleep, he needs more sleep and I need less tears in the breakfast bowl!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!