Monday 29 September 2008

Dumpling is off sick, first cold of the season, his breath smells awful, he's coughing and you could fry eggs on his forehead! Keeps getting little bursts of energy before coming over nauseous and going for a little lie down!

We have two lovebirds in a big cage taken in from a couple who were moving and couldnt take them with them, we have to keep them in one room and the kitten in another as he managed to launch himself from the floor onto the cage which is up on a stand. Although he is a good cat for sleeping at night, pooping in his tray or the garden, he definitely has an animal instinct, no boring spoilt house cat here and his appetite is ridiculous, he would eat all day long if allowed and has to be put outside when we feed nemo or he wouldnt get a look in!

Beautiful weather over the weekend, took dog and kids to the heath and my camera battery ran out, so annoyed with myself, the landscape was amazing, the light just perfect and I had to carry a dead camera around with me...

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive