Tuesday 21 October 2008

Blah. Busy, busy, busy but dont seem to get anything done, I write lists and then lose them, I'm doing just about enough of most things but nothing properly!

***

Dumplings 7th birthday last week! Cant believe he is 7! Riot of a party, never again will I invite 7 friends, all boys to my house, had to lose my temper and shout very loudly as they were physically ripping my lounge apart at one point "WOULD YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS IN YOUR HOME OR AT SCHOOL?" 7 stunned faces stared at me and shook their heads, soon after that I took them to the park up the road as my house just couldnt contain that much energy!

***

Having bloggers block, cant think of a single thing to write that would interest you, be back later! x

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive