Monday 6 October 2008

Havnt done a meme for ages so heres one taken from Mary P's blog

If I looked on the bed next to you what would I find?

umm, nope, thats under my pillow, err by morning you would find my six year old son, starts off in his own bed but always ends up in mine by dawn.

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?

Open, its ridiculous, I once breastfed by son on the toilet because thats the only way he would stop crying and I couldnt relax enough to go with him screaming! If I close the door the kids panic and think something is wrong

Are your underwear and socks folder neatly or just thrown in?

I have to admit thrown in, every few weeks I sort it out into neat piles but the next time I come up the stairs with piles of laundry I just throw it in again!

Sleep on your back or stomach?

Never on my tummy, just couldnt, so side or back, luckily I dont snore on my back!

What would I find if I looked under your bed?

Gah, dust, to much crap, my waxing stuff, chocolate wrapper, a microscope kit that I keep meaning to give to my son but dont trust him with all that glass, books, lost shoes, its awful and I want one of those beds that the whole top bit of the bed lifts up and reveals a huge storage cupboard, for some reason I would keep that tidy because its contained but I cant keep open areas tidy?

Name something that happened today to make you angry?

My son showed off and was loud and silly while I was working at the book fayre at his school, he feels the need to show off in front of other children and it really winds me up. He didnt get an after school snack and thats a big punishment for him!

What were you doing before this survey?

what wasnt I doing? putting the chickens away, finding a place in my garden for a hedgehog that the local kids found in the road, trying to get my kids to put their plates in the dishwasher, talking to my mum on the phone, one of my usual busy evenings after a busy day! I never stop yet it never all gets done!

What will I do after this survey?

Keep going till I'm too tired

Marriage or living together?

lol, any one who knows me Will know this is neither, never!

Do you sing?

yes
badly

Do you de-label your beer bottles?

Never drink beer, never drink any alcohol at home, seems a waste, only going to suffer a hangover if its been a wild night before and that doesnt happen any more!

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?

Talk about them usually with my mum, we talk about anything and everything everyday

Is there something you regret or wish you could take back?

Yes, just one. I was standing in a bus station a few years ago when I saw a very large woman walk past, I said in a quiet voice to my sister "At least when I feel fat I can say I'm not as fat as that" she looked at me in horror as I hadnt realised that the shop assistant from a shop I go to every week was standing behind me and she is very large. Every time I see her I want to apologise but dont know if she actually heard me so if I did I might make it worse...?

First thing you do when you wake up?

Pass wind

Ever had surgery?

stitches in my eyelid when I was 4, appendix out when I was nine, all four wisdom teeth out when I was 30, I was the biggest wuss for the last one

last argument you got into?

Within the last half hour with Lolly about why she wouldnt put the dogs bowl down from the chair to the floor when he was barking for it, one of those pointless, tired mother/defiant teenager fights when you find your self telling her off for the way she is speaking and realise thats exactly the way you are too

Do you rip the paper from water bottles?

Yes, cant help myself.

Whats the best thing about your best friend?

(This answer was actually cut and pasted from Mary P's blog because its exactly what I would have said!)
The conversation just flows. (The worst thing is her stupid boyfriend. DUMP him, DUMP him!)

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?

10-15 minutes, I never actually remember falling asleep, I think and think and then suddenly its morning

Current song on myspace?

huh? I'm not on myspace and dont know anyone who is

When you shut off the alarm clock do you fall back asleep?

I set my alarm for 6am, wake Lolly for school and the go back for bed till 7am, hitting the snooze button every ten minutes, I like knowing that I'm getting to stay in bed

If given the chance would you look after a monkey for the weekend?

oh yes, I would love one, and they wouldnt get it back! We currently have a dog, a cat, a chinchilla, 2 lovebirds, 4 rabbits and 10 chickens!

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?

having the real fire going

If you could have any one in the world?

Daniel Craig - Blond Bond

My christmas list?

1 terabyte external hard drive
new coop and run for the chickens
a sunny holiday, havtn been abroad since before Lolly was born

where would you go shopping new york?

I dont know, dont know whats there, I'm not into spending lots of money on one things, I'd find the bargain shops!

You need new jeans, which shop?

Primark, my entire wardrobe including underwear, shoes and bags, its the only shop I can afford!

How do you feel about your hair?

Loving my new do! wish I'd had the guts do it years ago, so easy to look after! Its a chin length, katie holmes style, will post a pic soon

whats in your dvd player?

teletubbies, I once found £1.43 in my video player, it worked better after that!

If you could move away where would you go?

I wouldnt, I would never want to start again, finding my way round, making new friends, couldnt do, I live in a nice area, am very pleased with my kids schools, wouldnt change it

Best thing happened to you today?

Chatted to the blue eyed, young deputy head master of my sons school, just nice to chat to a man of my age in a safe situation!

What would you change about your life?

More money so I wouldnt have to keep putting important things off till 'next week'

Whats the best feeling in the world?

When my kids, dog and cat are all asleep on me on the sofa late at night on weekends, I feel loved and trusted

1 comment:

Maria said...

Even this lesbian would go ga ga over Daniel....

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive