Saturday 13 October 2007

Sing it girls!


First I was afraid,
I was petrified
When you said you had 10 inches
Lord I almost died
I'd spent oh so many years
Just waiting for a man that long
That I grew strong
And I knew that I could take you on
But there you were, another lie
I was ready for a big mac
And you brought me a french fry
I should have known that it was bull,
Just a sad pathetic dream
Should have known no anaconda
Was there lurking in those jeans!
Go on now, go
Walk out the door
Don't promise me 10 inches
Then turn up with only 4
Weren't you a twat
to think I wouldn't find you out
Don't you know we were only joking
when we say size doesn't count?
I will survive, I will survive
Cause as long as I have batteries
my sex lifes going to thrive!
I will always have god sex
with a handful of la-tex!
I will survive!


Thanks to my friend Emma for texting this to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i found you through Dive's links.
This made me fall off my chair laughing, now i finally have something to send to my ex. thanks for making my day. :)))))

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive