Thursday 4 October 2007

OK, quick up dates, cant sit for too long at the pc as back is giving me such pain at the moment, but my GP has agreed I would be a good candidate for acupuncture! I have a 5 week course starting the week after next, feel better in my self already just knowing this might help!

***********************************************

I bought a 40 GB external hard drive to take some of the strain of my poor old pc, have 4 GB of photos stored on there! Its a little faster but really it needs a complete wipe and start again but I don't have all the cds for the programmes and don't want the hassle of reinstalling the broadband again! The new hard drive is a beautiful silver thing that fits in the palm of my hand, I look at it lovingly every time I sit at the pc, do you think its the lack of sex that makes me drool over my gadgets?

***********************************************

My chickens are a few weeks away from laying, so looking forward to the first eggs, still trying to keep them safe from the foxes. Mr and Mrs Fox decided to make sweet, noisy, screaming love UNDER my bedroom window at 4.30am! Apologies to all neighbours who heard me telling them in not too polite terms to go away!

***********************************************

Baby Tom (toddler now but the name stuck) is back with me as he didnt like nursery and his mum thought he would be better back with me for a few months. He is the cutest, politest child you have ever met, I adore him and just love talking to to him, his voice and the things he says are just too cute! He has had all his long floppy hair cut off and looks so different, I follow him round with my new camera and email his parents the best photos!

************************************************

1 comment:

Maria said...

I have never heard foxes going at the nasty dance.

Was it like loud whimperings, screeching? I am just..um..curious.

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive