Still tired, sicky feeling and dizzy feelings have gone, gave the kids a verbal beating this morning, they have slipped back into the passive aggressive stuff again, like saying yes to something I ask them to do then slipping away and not doing it, once again I find myself yelling at the top of my voice "If you put as much effort into doing it as you do avoiding it..." When I'm angry and am barking orders, stuff gets done, kids are polite to me and each other and they behave in the way I want but as soon as I stop the boot camp routine, their standards slip instantly, so I have to be upset, have a sore throat and a pounding head from the stress of picking up their bloody mess, tripping over their shoes, finding unflushed toilets, not being able to get in the bath before cleaning the blackness out of it, finding plates left all over the worktop BESIDE the dishwasher, the magic cupboard that does it for you for christs sake, I made Lolly wash everything up by hand this morning including what was already in the dishwasher because even after I had told them both off for dumping plates, she did it again. They both seem to find satisfaction in getting away with doing as little as possible rather than feel proud of a good job.
Rant over. arggghhhhh! ok, over.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- I was sent this by email and it just cracks me up ...
- "Mum! MUUUUUUM!One of the fish is dead!""It's made...
- Still tired, sicky feeling and dizzy feelings have...
- Cough...sneeze...bleaughhh... I know, my blogging...
- Dumpling and I are at home with sore throats, temp...
- Sing it girls!
- Teenage daughter manual
- I wrote about the divacup or mooncup some time ago...
- The Wonders of Little Boys
- My Face In The MirrorIsn't Wrinkled or DrawnMy hou...
- OK, quick up dates, cant sit for too long at the p...
- ▼ October (13)