Friday 11 January 2008

I'm so tired this afternoon, looking after dumpling in the night has caught up with me and I need to snooze, babysitting for an hour this afternoon, as soon as he goes home, its cushions and blankie on the sofa time!

************************************

Been enjoying sites and blogs about frugal living recently, I'm not a complete convert by any means and don't expect anyone to change their ways unless they want too but was thinking about ways I save money and help the environment and wondered if anyone had any more good ideas?

1) I don't drive a car, I walk or take the bus
2) I have a tumble drier but only use to it fluff clothes after they have hung on the plastic airer for 24 hours
3) I keep chickens for eggs and buy free range if they are not laying
4) I recycle plastic in the blue bins we have, collected twice a month
5) I belong to freecycle
6) I compost
7) I dilute washing up liquid and bath cleaner to make it weaker, (stings my eyes and the smell is too strong) and to go further
8) I don't print photos unless necessary, I email, or burn a lot to CD

I thought of loads more as I was falling asleep last night, will blog them as I remember!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!