Monday 28 January 2008

Kids...


Woke up at 4am Sunday morning with the worst tummy upset ever, flitted between my bed and the bathroom for hours, was upset to be ill as we had a big picnic day planned with all the family to my favourite dog walking place and the weather was 12 degrees and sunny in January! I actually laid in bed and cried with disappointment and stomach cramps, kids were not a lot of help, didn't occur to them to be extra helpful, just to worry about what they were doing, neither thought to bring me a glass of water or ask if i wanted a snack for lunch or even how I was feeling, they bickered and told tales and generally left the house in a state of chaos until I lost it with them and told them how selfish they were being. They were wonderful from then on but I cant understand why it has to be spelt out for them in ten foot high bold print to get them to be normal and nice, default setting is whiny brat until I lose my mind and temper with them. Shall I record myself fishwife-ing what I expect from them and use it as an alarm call every morning? because they sure don't remember on a daily basis!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!