Thursday 29 March 2007

Bleeeauuuggghhhh


I'm so tired, J is still running a 101 temp, has been sick twice and is sleeping a lot, trouble is I cant sleep when he does as I'm worried he will wake up throwing up, he's seen the doctor twice, the second time was only becuase I rang to say 'if he has just thrown up his pain meds and antibiotics 30 secs after taking them, should I give them again?' and the receptionist told me to bring him straight in. We only live five minutes away so I took him in only for the doctor to look oddly at us and ask us why we were back, It sounded lame to say he had thrown up, what did I expect with a sick child? Anyway, same old, plenty of fluids, rest and mooty to keep the temp down if he can keep it down!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!