Friday 23 March 2007

I need to get a life...

mary or 'mahweeeeee' as I like to think of her read my first post, hi mary! And I got my first comment, I'm in a really good mood! On a serious blogger note, I've had a good hard look at myself and realised that when I have left not entirely positive remarks on other peoples blogs, not my faves of course, that while I'm only being honest and expressing my feelings that I'd be devasted if someone who didnt even know me made judgement based on my words and left a comment reflecting it! Havng a blog for only a few hours has made me a humbler person already, its doing some good even if I only have one reader so far! lol x

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!