Saturday 31 March 2007

Lazy afternoons

Do you ever have afternoons you wish you could save and keep in a little box? We've come back from shopping with a new puzzle which Jude has done on the floor, with the sun streaming in through the windows, we have a cd of childrens songs playing softly in the background, fairy cakes are baking in the oven made by J's fair hand (only he will eat them, so germ transference is low risk!) Its just nice, even outways the fact that I have the headache I always get on the second day of my period, no matter how much I try to stay hydrated, keep my blood sugar levels up and take enough painkillers to keep an elephant happy!
Oh and J is feeling better....!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!