Monday 26 March 2007

Le weekend

lol, I'm still so new to this, was feeling a little disheartened that I hadnt had many comments, then I found there were three I had to moderate first, oh my little heart sings with recognition!!! Its a funny business this blog writing, before I wrote one and just read lots I would think of things all day that I would one day put in my blog and now I am completely blank! Umm, ok, well, pottered aroudn the house saturday, then took the children to a fun bounce session at the local leisure centre, C used to trampoline competively until she reached secondary school and also began to suffer aches and pains from growing so fast and exercising so much. When we arrived I quickly realised that it was just mums and kids and no one from the actual training groups, this is always fun as they just jump up and down and all slow to look at C when she starts flipping and somersaulting and doing lots of other moves that I never learnt the names of! Its that secretpride, ok gloat when they all start elbowing each other or calling to their parents, "mum, LOOK!" Then C tells me off for grinning, anyway this is all short lived as jumping up and down on a bouncy surface always has a particular effect on J that requires clean pants and baby wipes! He suffers from encoperisis (I think I spelt that right?) and without getting too graphic, his body makes poo's to big for his little bottom, its hurt a lot to 'go' so he holds it in, then the nerves get ignored and the situation gets worse, its better than it was say this time last year, he needs plenty of fluids, fruit veg and the orange fish oil IQ stuff helps too! But yes bouncing moves things along, to the point where we have a little exercise trampoline and 5 mins on that will have him running for the toilet!

Sunday my dad turned up to find us all in our pyjamas at lunchtime and offered to take us out for the afternoon, 15 minutes later we were all showered and dressed and heading out the door, we like days out but as I dont own a car we dont get very far, so the offer of going further afield is always met with excitement! Into his van we tumbled and headed off for 3 hours at the local country park, few lambs, ducks and lots and lots of open space for J & C to just run and run, J has gone from the pushchair addict who wouldnt walk anywhere to a muscly legged sprinter where ever we go, I cant remember when he stopped asking to be carried whilst whining "My legs huurrttt!" I dont know how to yet to post a photo within the blog but I know how to post it at the bottom of the blog page!

So a nice weekend, we're fresh air freaks, nothing gives me a headache more than sitting around the house, Easter holdays next week for two weeks, so lots of going to the park or even just in the garden as the weathers nice, my two squabble if left in the same room for more than 3 minutes, so difficult to entertain a 12 year old and a 5 year old, I have to change my whole 'interaction technique' (?) when trying to amuse both at the same time, very difficult and they both feel left out and the other gets a second more attention that the other, one will go go to grandmas in the holidays on some days so I can have one to one with the other!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!