Sunday, 10 June 2007
Migraine ruined yesterday. We went to a folk festival that's has become far too popular for the small town in which its held. The heat, noise and people soon got too much for my head. I took my prescription painkillers but my stomach had already gone into shutdown mode and they had no effect. They did however all kick in at once when I got home and I passed out on the sofa, heavily sedated, woke at 10 pm to find Lolly had cooked a simple tea and they had both gone to bed. Good kids really despite how I felt about them yesterday. As I've said before they pick on my mood and instead of realising that my fuse is very short when I have a pounding head they play up, dumpling especially. The whining reached an unprecedented level yesterday and I was ready to snap. Days out have become very difficult as the gender difference and age gap is so obvious now. Lolly moons around not enjoying anything Dumpling likes, he picks up on her mood and I feel like a failure because no one is enjoying themselves. We are caught in a trap of bad moods and a really tight budget isn't helping. I'm one step off depression at the moment. Solokiwimum tagged me for reasons why I love myself and I cant think of a damn thing to write! At least I recognise the warning signs and am hoping this will pass.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- Normal service will resumed as soon as possible. B...
- Have headache, my period and constipation, should ...
- Been so busy, haven't had time to write any decent...
- Day Tripper
- Wednesdays are Dumplings exercise days, football c...
- Post 101 !
- Migraine ruined yesterday. We went to a folk festi...
- Baby Toms little (un-named as yet) brother!
- Pretty much back to myself. It was a very long hal...
- Feel blue and dont know why and then am cross with...
- I've just watched Le Grand Bleu for the first time...
- I'm thinking of you Maria, well not too graphicall...
- ▼ June (16)