Wednesday 13 June 2007

Wednesday

Feeling more myself now, realised that my blues coincided with me running out of codliver oil/omega 3 tablets, have always thought they make me feel better brain wise, didn't bother to get any more till I next went food shopping, now I have them, normality has returned! Googled 'omega 3 + depression' this morning and guess what, I was right! Will keep stocked up and will also get some more B vitamin complex as recommended by Melanie.

*************************************************************

I visited the friend who drives me crazy last week, I give up, unless I have to I'm going to avoid meeting up, I cant bear the constant questioning and implied criticism about my life from someone who wont strap their baby into the highchair or pushchair because 'she doesn't like it'.

*************************************************************

My neighbour in the annexe asked if he paid half my broadband for the next six months in advance could he have the password to the wireless? Sure I said and let him have access, thanks he said and shut the door. Umm, the money? I'm too polite and afraid of conflict to remind him. I'll give him a few more days and mention it.

************************************************************

Dumplings grandmother is in a coma. I don't think the doctors give any hope of her coming out of it. I've only met her 3 or 4 times, we didn't speak on the phone because she couldn't hear me. I sent her photos of Dumpling every month but wish I had sent more. I think I feel more sad for other people, cant figure out how I feel myself.

*************************************************************

I'm looking for part time work as baby Toms mum is taking extended maternity leave and doesn't need me for a while. I'm seriously missing the money, had to borrow some money off my credit card which is something I rarely do just to get through the week. I'm a qualified beauty therapist and even have a couch wrapped in plastic in the garden but I'm undecided as to whether to try to work from home again. My back may play up and the last time I put a pretty advert out there I had nothing but inappropriate calls of an entirely different nature, could have cleared my overdraft in an afternoon but that's really not my thing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "friend" sounds pretty toxic to me. I think you've made a good decision.

As to the neighbour who hasn't paid up. If he doesn't with a polite reminder, I'd just change my password. If he has the nerve to come asking after it again, request payment up front!

Maria said...

Yup. Change the password and I bet he will remember to pay you the next time.

And, wow...I hate that feeling of having to rob Peter to pay Paul. And I have a bad back too, so I sometimes wonder if I will ever be able to work full time again. Luckily, my profession is a sit-down one in general, but I have been lucky that Bing's job let me go down to part time to be with Liv. Life can get worrisome...

I didn't know you were a beauty therapist!!!

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive