Friday, 13 July 2007
A fox got in last night, opened the cages and senselessly killed four of our seven rabbits. We have found three, all together in the garden, the fourth is missing presumed dead. Lolly is in shock and I cant stop crying. I hate the fact the foxes kill for instinct not to eat. Such a pointless death. RIP Fuzzle, Peaches and the baby rabbits.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- Most of the UK is silent.....All the kids are read...
- Have refilled my prescription of pain meds after p...
- View of my road
- Had a an awful day, I want to use many swear words...
- carrying on the bum thought process... http://www...
- Cameron Diaz
- chocolate sinner
- 13 Things PMS Stands For: 1. Pass My Shotgun 2. Ps...
- The PMS Blues...Duh, Duh-duh-duh, Duh
- Her's is a tonic and mine is a gin...
- I have to laugh at the obscure relevency that my l...
- I have a cold
- The Funeral
- Puppy / Thoughts
- Just keep smiling.............
- OK!Busy few days!Lollys birthday was on Tuesday, i...
- ▼ July (22)