Nana Bettys funeral was on Monday. Unbeknown to me Dumplings father was attending. I haven't seen Lollys father in almost 14 years and Dumplings for 3 years and I have to see them both in 24 hours? I kept my big black sunglasses on and tried to avoid him, I thought his casual attitude and appearance was disrespectful and his girlfriend should have been slapped for spitting out her chewing gum and lighting a cigarette at the graveside. I stayed at the wake just long enough so as not to be rude and then got out of there. I'm glad I went to pay my respects to Betty and for her daughter, Dumplings nan but I hope I never have to see certain people again.
This has been a difficult week, thanks Maria, graceful and gracious is how I've tried to be, I think I'm managing it.
Blogs I read when I cant think what to write on mine!
to email me...
- ► 2010 (17)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (107)
- Most of the UK is silent.....All the kids are read...
- Have refilled my prescription of pain meds after p...
- View of my road
- Had a an awful day, I want to use many swear words...
- carrying on the bum thought process... http://www...
- Cameron Diaz
- chocolate sinner
- 13 Things PMS Stands For: 1. Pass My Shotgun 2. Ps...
- The PMS Blues...Duh, Duh-duh-duh, Duh
- Her's is a tonic and mine is a gin...
- I have to laugh at the obscure relevency that my l...
- I have a cold
- The Funeral
- Puppy / Thoughts
- Just keep smiling.............
- OK!Busy few days!Lollys birthday was on Tuesday, i...
- ▼ July (22)