Wednesday 9 May 2007

Been to trampolining training today, I used to go to the adult session when Lolly used to bounce competitively (in competitions not just aggressively!) but havnt been for ages, thought it was time if I was going to feel tired and have back ache there ought to be a reason for it! Then went swimming while dumpling had swimming lessons, that felt good and I feel healthy this evening, doubt I'll be able to move tomorrow but we shall see! I even bought myself a new pair of running shoes but that may be pushing it...
************************************************************
Saw Jon Friday night, did I blog that? Went out for a lovely meal, into town for a few drinks and then back to mine. I cant tell if I'm having a great time or just a good time, been so long I've forgotton what its like. In a way I'm grateful for the attention and the sex (its ok I'm not letting him know that!) but I know I've had better and I dont like this we'll just see how it goes thing, but I also know that if he was being full on I wouldnt like it either! Ok, I admit, I'm hard to please, I want someone to want me just enough but not to make me feel hemmed in!
************************************************************
Lolly is suffering through puberty. I hate to see her in such physical pain once a month, family trait there, my mother and grandmother had hysterectomys once they were done having children. But also the awful thing hormones to to your mood, she starting to recognise that it is just the hormones talking but still so hard. I know she reads this and thinks I dont know, so sweetheart, I know what you're going through and its ok, its gets better and I'm here for you x
************************************************************

1 comment:

Maria said...

I think that my problem in relationships is that I simply like being alone more than anything else. I hate this whole sharing-my-day thing. Isn't that awful? I had a friend once who was so lonely, she kept saying she just wanted someone to ask her how her day went in the evenings and I wanted to say that I just wanted someone who didn't bug me about that stuff but would just make love to me!

See? There is someone out there (me) who is even more difficult to please than you are!

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive