Thursday 26 April 2007

Have woken up tired, thirsty, with a headache and a craving for carbs and sugar and its taken me till 10am to realise why, my period is due today. I'm very much ruled by my hormones, I always get the desire to throw out lots of things when I'm due, bit like the nesting instinct you get when pregnant, the local charity shop knows my cycle and fully expects a few bags of clothes and bric-a-brac around this time of the month!

*********************************************************

Havnt heard from Jon, well I have, if I text him he will reply, and its friendly and polite but thats just what it is, friendly and polite, I'm not contacting him again until he contacts me first. Self respect means that I'm not going to be needy and desperate, even if he does get in touch and want to see me this week I'm going to turn him down on principle, I've arranged to go out on friday with a girlfriend and I'm going to make sure he finds out and doesnt think I'm staying in waiting for his call!

*********************************************************

Am waiting for the shower man, the plumbing company refused to deal with it even though by law they should have but they did get the manufacturers involved quickly and he should be here this morning, I hope they just replace it and I can get back to quick hot showers, so much easier than running the bath, having the bath and then cleaning the bath, showers are so much easier to clean! I did give the bath a really good scrub last night, and the sink and loo, I know they guy will have to stand in and on the edge of the bath to fix the shower and it will be filthy from his boots and bits of plastic etc but pride makes you do these things, I even tied away the pile of magazines that I claim I read when dumpling is in the bath but you know when I really read them...

*********************************************************

3 comments:

Maria said...

Aw...sweetie. Don't play the hard to get thing. Just call him up and ask him to come over for dinner. If he says no...well, then...play hard to get.

But, you probably shouldn't take advice from me. I don't even know how to flirt properly.

Terroni said...

I fully support turning em down on principle occasionally--keep those fellas on their toes!

Terroni said...

How funny is that? Maria and I giving completely opposite advice.

Go with hers. She's walked this road a little longer than I have. (And she actually has a relationship.)

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive