Sunday 1 April 2007

Spring days!


Oh, the sun on my face does make me feel good, its a beautiful spring day here, a little windy but my garden has high trees and shrubs so its a nice little sun trap. Haven't done much gardening as such but pottered around and enjoyed it a lot, J loves to garden, he has a little raspberry bush growing, a lavender plant and a mint plant, he gets such a kick out of rubbing the mint plant and smelling fresh mint! I've promised to buy him more seeds when we go into town on Tuesday, hopefully they will do better than last years carrots, if I can find the photo I'll show you how pathetic they were!

J didnt wake with a temp in the night or this morning, seemed strange to not reach for him, feel his burning forehead and nip downstairs for meds and juice! Still has another day of antibiotics but is so much better in himself, think I may have the sinus infection too though, my headache is more in my sinus's today and my eyes feel like someone is pushing down on them! and still so thirsty, my blood sugar levels play up so much when I have my period?

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive