Thursday 5 April 2007

Back ache is back

hello people, wont be a long post as my back is giving me grief and stretching my arms out to the keyboard is not helping! Its a difficult balance with my back, it needs a little exercise or it seizes up but over do it and it weally weally hurts! Been enjoying the warm weather we are having and gardening and am now living to regret it, I even restrung the wooden swing on the apple tree but am not convinced of the strength of the rope I bought, it was fine till I went to trim off the ends and the scissors cut straight through them! So I'm not trusting this 'rope' which seems to just be beefed up string to swing my children back and forth above a stone floor! I need to go food shopping this morning and my back wont cope with more than one bag of shopping and the kids are hopeless, J will drag it along the ground and C will leave it somewhere, probably when she stops to do her hair in a shop window reflection (we had strong words yesterday about appearance but that's another post!)So I'm going to look like a loon and take the big pushchair, I can fill up the seats, the bit underneath and tie stuff to the handles, how many years do you think I am from pushing a shopping trolley round with wild hair old clothes and snarling? What am I saying, that's me to a t!

No comments:

Followers


jemimasramblings - Blogged

My time

to email me...


L and I 1997

L and I 1997

Dumpling!

Dumpling!

Blog Archive